When you look at yourself in the mirror do you compliment yourself for all the beautiful things you do? Do you believe that you’re unique, absolutely beautiful and one of a kind? No other person is exactly like you are. You’ve got your own special gifts and qualities and you should be the first to applaud yourself. Now, let’s begin.
- Compliment yourself for the delicious and amazing meals that you prepare for your family.
- Compliment yourself for the care that you give to others.
- Compliment yourself for the smiles that you share with strangers.
- Compliment yourself for the hardships you have survived and for so much more.
- Give yourself a huge hug and pat yourself on the back; you deserve to be praised
- Love yourself. No one can love you unless you love yourself.
Each day brings a new opportunity to learn from yesterday`s experiences and become a better version of yourself. Today, you can set aside the unwanted habits, those habits that you are probably not comfortable with and start afresh. Surely, you want to see yourself happy and you want others around you to be happy as well. Start with these little steps and see how it changes your life, little by little, simply take a first step. Do not aim to be someone else, just try to be a better version of who you are.
It does not matter who you are, or what you did; it does not matter where you came from, you can always change and become a better version of yourself.
To succeed at anything you must be persistent. When you want to be good at something, you must practice relentlessly. Whatever it takes to get to the finish line you must be willing to do. Undoubtedly, you’re going to stumble, get discouraged, frustrated and even tempted to give up, don’t give in to that temptation. However, at this crucial moment you have to decide what’s best for you. Draw on your strength and ask yourself this question:
- do I want to go back to my normal life and stagnate, or, do I want to persevere, try again, fail a little and keep trying till I get there?
- Tell yourself it is okay okay to fail – success comes from failure.
Compliment yourself for your efforts and keep on trying. The fear of failure should not be entertained. Use failure to learn how to become successful – just keep on trying.
The important thing to remember is to never lose your enthusiasm in your efforts. No matter how long and hard the journey, how many times you’ve fallen your ability to get up and keep on going is testament of whom you truly are.
When you embrace your failure never mind how many times you’ve failed before with the right attitude you are guaranteed a lifetime of success.
Here are some real life examples of famous people who failed:
- Oprah Winfrey was fired from her first TV job as an anchor and now she’s a billionaire with her own TV Network.
- Steven Spielberg was rejected twice by the University of Southern California’s School of Cinematic Arts and now he is an Award Winning Movie director.
- Walt Disney was told by his newspaper editor that he ‘lacked imagination and had no good ideas’ – he died a billionaire.
- Stephen King’s first book Carrie was rejected 30 times before it saw light of day and spawned a franchise.
So wherever you are and whatever you do, remember this: if you want to be successful, you’re going to face real challenges at first, but don’t let failure get you down. Use failure as your blueprint to success.
Compliment yourself for your efforts, stay calm and keep on doing. You only fail when you stop trying and stop doing.